Monday, June 30, 2014

Birthday Balloons

Ever since I purchased the Balloon Dies from Simon Says Stamp, I have been wanting to use the big balloons on a card. I used the smaller balloon on a card in the beginning of this month- Tons of Fun . Today I decided to use the 2nd biggest balloon... I wasn't sure after die cutting it, but I had to step out of my comfort zone and use it.... so I did!!


Not only did I use it.... I let it off the edge and snipped off the extra bits!!! End result... I love it. I decided to use some colorful balloons. Clear embossed some stars on the red and yellow balloons. 


I also white embossed the sentiment on the blue balloon and used some White-Blue twine to make the strings. 

The red and yellow balloon are popped up and so is the sentiment at the bottom. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Year Three set. As finishing touch I added some black dash lines on the edges. If I redid this card, then I would use white pen and also edge the balloons. But I thought of that after I finished the black lines. 

In the end, it is cute and cheerful. 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment