Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tons of Fun Birthday

Elephant stamps are so cute. I had bought this stamp set from Michaels. It is Birthday Elephant by Inky Antics. It also creates a pop up Balloon (instructions are on the package). However, I really like the elephants and the sentiments it comes with. Super cute. So after my attempt to make a Wedding Card with another elephant stamp set, I decided to finally use this one. 


 Isn't he cute??? So I water colored the elephant using Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride inks by Stampin' Up! The Balloon is a die cut that I cut using Simon Says Stamps Balloons Craft Dies. The sentiments are from the same stamp set which I embossed using Pearl Powder that goes with the gray look. 


I used Wink of Stella clear glitter pen over the balloon and the sentiment. Silver gel pen and a ruler make fantastic hand drawn border :D

This card is for sale on ETSY  

Until next time,

Happy krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment