Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Birthday Prints

I have been organizing my clear stamp collection. I had them all in a photo box, but it was more of clutter as they were all mixed in. Every time I wanted to find a one I had to go through the whole box. Recently I found a tutorial by Pootles on making Embossing Folder or Thin Die Holder-- this will be another post...Coming soon!

Anywaz, So after I made those holders, and cleared out the stamps...I found this stamp set with border images... they are not full length borders, but nice sized to be able to make repeat patterns. There are some geometric borders and some swirly. Unfortunately I have no idea what Brand they are...But do remember getting them from Michaels... almsot 3-4 years ago!!! 

So here is the card I created using one of the images from that stamp set:

I am more of geometric person, so I loved this image. I created repeated patterns using 4 colors- all Stampin' Up! Inks-- Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit (retired) and Daffodil Delight. After stamping the image, I used wink of stella clear glitter pen and filled in all the circles (went over twice) and then alternate lines of the diamonds. 


The image was stamped 3 times on the same colored papers and used different sized punches to punch them out and layer. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s Happiest Birthday Wishes set (retired). I did not stamp the sentiment on Daffodil Delight and used ribbon to wrap around the background. Some rhinestones and the card was done!

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment