Friday, June 20, 2014

Baby Congrats


I woke up early and ran some errands this morning. With all work done .... I could get to card making without any interruptions... and this morning I created 2 cards!! This is what happens when you find that perfect sketch that could be made masculine and feminine way and quickly comes together. Actually, I made baby card and made a boy card and a girl card. 

So The Paper Players are having a celebration challenge. They reached 200th challenge and hence are having a fun challenge this week. So in their Challenge #200 they have revisited some of their old challenges and picked 6 all time favorite sketches/challenges. All the 6 challenges are awesome...So I decide to make card using this particular one.

When I saw it, I was like ah..nice simple card... then when I started to think what occasion card I wanted to make using this sketch... I ended up with Baby...and idea of a girl and a boy card. So here is what I ended up with:



I had these 2 sided baby pattern paper-one side has polka dots, the other baby footprints with respective gender written on it. I layered them on darker shades of blue and pink and used this sentiment from Your Next Stamp's Welcome Baby Sentiments. Some matching rhinestones and ribbon and the cards were complete. 



Love how simple the sketch was and how cute the cards came out... To see more pictures click on the Etsy links below.

Baby Boy- ETSY

Baby Girl- ETSY

Now I cant wait to try and make cards using other sketches in the challenge :D

Until next time,

Happy krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment