Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Thin Die Storage Box

So after the Business Card Holder, I had to make this next project- storage box for dies by Pootles. I loved how easy it is to make the box.... I started to think different ways I could use it... In my craft room...maybe in my classroom :D So I made one.... 


It is amazing how an 8-1/4" x 11" cardstock with some scoring can become a wonderful storage container :)) I followed the instructions by Pootles to the mark.... and it turned out perfect! I did glue an extra lining of cardstock to the bottom so it would be more sturdy and be able to handle the weight when I move it from the shelf to the craft table. 


I have 13 die cuts stored in here.... and there is still some space to add 1-2 more. Of course, loved it so much... that I tried to put in my stamps (clear stamps) and had to make more. So I ended up making 4 more and will have to make some more for stamps and embossing folders. 


I don't have as many cling/clear stamps... Most of my stamp collection is from Stampin' Up! that come in DVD like case... so storage for them is not hard. However, now I am buying them from Simon Says Stamp or Michaels and hence needed something to hold them. This boxes are just perfect. I sorted the stamps according to the occasion (and you can see in the picture I spelled occasion wrong on my box) using some pre cut alphabets or hand wrote if it was too much. 

The tutorial for this box can be seen HERE 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting!

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment