Sunday, June 15, 2014

Flower Circle Birthday

The card today is inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch's Sketch #77 A simple sketch with different sized images of the same style/shape and a simple sentiment. Such simple sketches always bring out some nice looking cards I think. 

So the sketch looks like this: 

Here is my version of this sketch


I used Simon Says Stamp's Thinking of You set..which was part of their February Card Kit 2014. It is a cute set with some nice flowers and sentiments. I like the layering of flowers that you can do through this set. 


The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s A word for you. I added the rhinestones in place of the smaller circles and decided to add some smaller rhinestones in the middle of flowers. The flowers have been glittered using Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen (my fav!!). 

I love the simplicity and the colorfulness of this card.... sure to bring smile on receivers face :)

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment