Tuesday, June 3, 2014

No. 1 Dad

Today's card is another Father's day card. I was surfing for some inspirations and came across The Paper Players Challenge #197 The challenge has ended, however the sketch is simple and nice-could be used for masculine or feminine card. So I decided to use the sketch.


 

 So here is the card I made using the sketch:


Simple layers, decorated with a cute little ribbon medal! Perfect for the number 1 dad in your life :D The sentiment is from The Man by Avery Elle and the "1" image is from Blue Ribbon by Stampin' Up! The medal ribbon bottom are cut out using Itty Bitty Banners die by Stampin' Up! 




After putting the whole thing together, I decided to use Wink of Stella Clear Pen to add some shine to the ribbon and the number on the medal.


This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card, Shraddha! The star paper is adorable. I love the distressing you did on the edges. Thank you for sharing the link with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked my sketch (I get so nervous making sketches!!) and I love your FD card...that #1 looks so awesome with your little banners and fun papers!

    ReplyDelete