Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wedding/Engagement Congrats

Today I have a cute little card to wish someone on their engagement or for their wedding. Usually when you think wedding you think posh looking elegant images. At least that's how I usually think of it and end up making such cards. So I decided to go a little different and use this Lawn Fun stamp set called Love You Tons .... it is super cute with 2 elephants- a girl and a boy elephant. First time I saw it .. I wanted it... but like I said before... wedding = elegance!! Anywhoo I finally gave in and bought this stamp set and here is the card I made using it. 


The pattern paper still brings in some elegance I think, however the elephants make it extremely cute!! I popped the tiny heart using some glue dots and layered it with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen and Glossy Accents- makes the heart more 3-D like. I do not have the elephant dies just yet, so had to hand cut these. Since the card was turning out Gray-ish. I decided to add pop of red through the ribbon and rhinestones. 


The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! - A Word For You (retired now). The sentiment I feel is perfect for engagement or wedding!! The cute elephants make the card fun and happy. 

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment