Friday, June 6, 2014

Flower Bunch Birthday

Today's card is a fun, brightly colored, feminine card. Yes...I went a little feminine today... but I think the colors and the images make the card look very pretty. 


A light pink card base is layered with hand stamped paper. The flowers are from Favorite Flower set by Simon Says Stamp. This was included in their June 2014 Kit. Now I am not a very flower person... but this set has some wonderful possibilities. I not only created the top flowers, but used the same flowers to create a background. 


I used 4 colors to color the flowers with a sponge dauber. All Stampin' Up! colors.... Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pink Piroutte and Rose Red. Also made the background using the same colors. 

The twine- I took 3 twines and twisted them together and taped it at the back of the layer- I wanted to bring the yellow, pink and green together. The twine and gemstones add perfect finishing touches. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! -Happiest Birthday Wishes. 

This card is for sale on ETSY 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting!

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment