Thursday, June 26, 2014

Birthday Mail

My Simon Says Stamp's JULY 2014 Card Kit finally got here yesterday :)) I had been waiting for it since I saw the release video and saw some of the crafters I follow making cards using the kit.... Love the stamp set that is included in the Kit... Sending Happy Thoughts There are 4 different types of envelopes, big and small sentiments and this design that you usually see on international mail envelopes!! Super cute. I love the envelope images....super cute!!!

So I started making the card yesterday (stamped the images, cut background papers) but did not finish it until this morning. I woke up early to bid hubbs goodbye as he went to work...plus could not wait to complete the card before running some errands. 

So here is the card:


Loved the pattern paper (which came in the kit)...and aren't those envelopes cute??? Most of the materials are from the Kit.... except the card base, the sentiments "Sending" (Your Next Stamp) and "On your Birthday" (Stampin' Up! Retired) and Oval punch (Stampin' Up!)


I stamped and hand cut the envelopes.... added hearts (included in the set), gave it some shine with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen and added some Glossy Accents. These are popped up, so is the greeting at the bottom.



Absolutely love this card.... so cute and sure to bring a smile on the receivers face :)

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! I love how you layered the envelopes on this. Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)) and Thanks for visiting our blog :D

      Delete