Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Birthday

Today's card is made using Sketch #139 from Freshly Made Sketches. The sketch is simple and cute and could be used for any occasion. Here is the sketch:

 

 I made a Birthday card using this sketch:


Some bright colors, washi tape, ribbon and white embossing = Birthday card!!! The color inspiration came from the striped patterned paper that came in Simon Says Stamp card kit (I think it was the March Kit). I used it as background for the sentiment and white embossed the sentiment on gray cardstock. 


It took me forever to decide how to put the ribbon on...but I like how the ribbon and the pearl brad look together. I just snipped off the brad legs and used glue dots to adhere the brad to the ribbon. 

I simply love the brightness!!

It is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

4 comments:

  1. What a happy card -- perfect for a birthday. And I love polka dots and stripes mixed together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this with the bold sentiment on the gray...and the sweet fax stitching. The whole card is so cheerful and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this!! Super fun! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete