Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Purple Birthday


Today's card is made using Mojo Monday's Sketch 350 As soon as I saw the sketch, I loved it...I don't know it just looks elegant, pretty.....So I had to make a card using the sketch. Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch

To me the sketch is absolutely feminine... so as I soon as I started to decide on papers and stamps, I knew I wanted purple... purple is pretty feminine I think...especially added with pearls and some flowers. The pattern paper I was using did not work out the way I wanted, so I ended up using this other one. Yellow pattern paper adds a color pop and coordinates well with the purple.



The flowers, pearl and ribbon are perfect embellishments for this card. With all the papers, image and embellishments I kept the sentiment small and simple. A bigger sentiment would have made the card too busy I felt. Inspite of all the different shapes, the layout is still clean, simple and pretty!

The card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting, 

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment