Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Smile.....It's your Birthday!

Here is card #2 for the day.... A cute little birthday card. A while ago I had seen this video by Vicky from Clips-n-Cuts She had this video of a card with Polaroid Camera. The cute little Polaroid camera just caught my eye. So I decided to get the stamp set... while looking for the stamp I found this Polaroid Die by Paper Smooches. So I decided to buy the die set.

So my card today features the same die that I paper pieced and I will say I am proud of myself on trying a new technique of paper piecing :D


It looks like a ready die cut piece ...doesn't it?? Cute!!!


The polaroid picture--I cut it out by hand... I measured the slit in the camera and cut out the black outline in the same width. Then I cut out the middle and glued a smaller size white cardstock to the back before stamping.  The sentiments are from Year Three by Lawn Fawn and the little flower is from Stampin' Up!

Piecing the camera takes time...but when the outcome looks so precious, it is all good!

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment