Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Baby

Today I have another Scrapbook Page... of my 2nd God child..... He is all smiles and I call him Happy Baby.... so I decided to make a scrapbook page with the same title.... I had multiple pictures of him smiling and it is so weird how some silly actions make him smile and squeal up!! Precious!!


So I decided to go all brights and colorful. Keep it simple and journal list of things that make him smile. I love using Faux stitch and had to add it here too... It just adds interest to the design I think. 


Some simple embellishments with wordings to describe the pictures and some blue bling give it a nice finish I think. The pictures, more so his adorable smile, make the whole page look cute. 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting!

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment