Monday, June 16, 2014

Standing Business Card Holder

While it is Monday morning...thanks to my summer break all days seem to be the same :)) I like the summer break...I can have my breakfast and coffee with computer on...check mails, facebook, watch crafting videos on youtube :D All the awesome crafty channels I've subscribed to will have some video new video...otherwise catch up on their old videos.

Doing the same, I was watching Pootles Paper Craft's Freestanding Treat Bag Video. In that she mentioned about Free Standing Business card Holder.... I know!! A business card holder, that will not fall off as soon as you put your business cards!! I had to you tube search it and found the video and already made one to hold my business cards =) Super Cute!!!!


A cute nice sized holder... that holds plenty of cards. It has these flat bottom (call them feet if you may please) that holds it upright making it perfect to sit on shelf/table. I decorated the front using KK logo stamp, free hand cutting it and popping it using 3-D foam tape. A small black button with black and white twine tied into a bow! Even though it is sitting flat, I still added a strip of cardstock on the inside bottom to make it a little more sturdy so if I have to move it or transport it, the cards don't weigh it down.


Absolutely precious--perfect at craft fairs or to put with your products at local boutiques or even perfect to sit on your desk if you work in an office :D Best part is...it can be customized as per your desire- your favorite color combo, design etc. 

Pootles has perfect tutorial on how to make this easy card holder.....visit HERE for the same. The measurements are in her post as well as there is a link to the video tutorial. 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

1 comment: