Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Baby Girl Congrats

Today I have a custom order card for a Girl Baby Shower..... I decided to go all pink and brown for this card. 

Isn't she cute?? I used the Baby Bundle stamp set by Stampin' Up! (retired now) to stamp and cut the stroller and the baby. I hand cut the little bow to emphasize the girl part (as if all the pink does not scream that :P) Simple pink brown pink layers of cardstocks make such a pretty background for this simple card. 2 clear rhinestones give it a perfect finishing touch.


The pattern paper has a subtle shine, which is hard to see in the picture...but that shine (sort of glossy) looks really pretty. Yes, I used Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the polka dots on the stroller, the heart and the bow. The sentiment "Congratulations" is from Greeting Words by Stampabilities (from Hobby Lobby). 

Hopefully both, my friend (who ordered it) and the receiver of the card, like it :D

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment