Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wedding Congrats

Today's card is used making Paper Player's Sketch 201. It is a simple little sketch... and I started thinking oh... this is going to be easy.... but took me forever to make it!! I think it was the theme. (Wedding)... that took me longer to make it... however, I did finish finally. Not sure if I'm happy with it... but again, Just coz I don't like it, does not mean someone else might not!

So here is the sketch from Paper Players:

 

Here is my version of the sketch:


Pretty simple and easy-- The Pattern paper is from Stampin' Up! (retired now) and the champagne glass image is from this stamp set I bought from Michaels/Hobby Lobby (not sure which store). I have had it for almost 2 years now... don't know the brand :( The sentiment is from Stampablities Greeting Words (Hobby Lobby). 

  
I highlighted the edges of the pattern paper, the 2 banners and the sentiment banner with some light pink ink. After finishing the whole card I thought it still looked plain...so I decided to scatter some pearls around.

Maybe it is the Pattern paper or the image... I am not sure...but something makes it feel like not such a great card!! However I made it, so I deicded to share. 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

3 comments: