Thursday, June 12, 2014

Let's Celebrate

This card is inspired from Mojo Monday's Sketch 349. A nice, simple sketch which is in landscape mode... 

 

But I switched it to portrait mode and made minor change to orientation of stripes to match my background paper.  I liked how the sketch can be used to make a masculine or feminine card. I ended up with a unisex card... at least I think it is unisex card :))


The pattern paper is from Simon Says May Card Kit 2014. Layering it on black cardstock makes the pattern paper pop out. I cut out strips of some color from remaining paper and aligned it to make a continuous look and use white gel pen to make faux stitch outline. 


The sentiments "Let's Celebrate" and "On your Birthday" are from On Your Birthday by Stampin' Up! (retired now) and are popped. Some more faux stitching and enamel dots complete the simple look of the card. 

The sketch was simply fun... infact I have another idea using the same sketch that I am planning to try :)) Will post it as soon as it is complete :D 

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment