Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bottles, Bibs and Booties-Girl

Today was a slow day in crafting for me.... I just made one card... took a little while....with all the pieces and window sheet. So after this card, I figured window sheet and me do not get along well :( As much as I love the finished look of this card.... but the window sheets and layering....phew!!!

So here is the card:


So I got this idea from Simon Says Stamp's Video this morning. Ofcourse the frame has wider sides and thus window sheet attachment was easier. While for my frame I used Paper Smooches' Polaroid Wise Die. I layered it with window sheet and and images from Stampin' Up!'s Baby Bundle (Retired).


I used Copic Sketch Markers R83 and R85 to color the items Pink and and E000 for the bottle. I added some rhinestones which have pink-orange tint to them. 


I popped up the polaroid frame. That was the hardest part....the thin edges and having to add 3-D foam dots on them... Maybe if the edges of my frame were wider would it be easier.  However, I have the images ready for Boy Baby Shower as well....so will make another of this Polaroid Window Card!

It does look cute, doesn't it?? :))

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow..this is so cool..I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete