Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Treat Box

 

Isn't is a pretty box?? I loved it!! It is a 1 stick Treat box....that is you have to glue it at just one corner and it is ready. It is a very cute box which opens from both ends and finished box measures 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" and is 5" tall. I would recommend watching the video tutorial to make this one mainly to understand the scoring and rotation of paper. I made an error first time and so had to cut and score another cardstock. 

The tutorial is by Sam from Pootles Papercrafts and you can watch it HERE.

It would be a nice favor box... Here is a favor that my friend gave at her baby shower (Oh only if we would have found this video tutorial 10 months back!!) ... this box would have been perfect!


I used Mixed Medley stamp set by Stampin' Up and stamped the images in Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight inks. I used 3/4" circle, 1-1/4" scallop circle and 1-3/8" circle. The Pattern paper is an old collection of Stampin' Up! , I don't rem the name of the Paper stack! Finally I used Daffodil Delight Ribbon to close. While making it I thought about sealing the top and just tying the ribbon around the box...maybe next time ;)


Like I mentioned before, it opens from both ends... so even if you get the boxes ready and seal if from top, you could stuff it from the bottom. 

Completely love the box...another successful trial :D

You should try it too :D

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment