Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bottles, Bibs and Booties-Boy

Today I have the Boy version of the card from yesterday. I made the Girl Baby Shower card yesterday. I have details of the materials in that post.

Here is the card:


It is absolutely the same...just color change..... I used Copic Markers B00 and B002 for coloring in all the items and E000 for the Bottle. I used rhinestones with blue tint and wink of stella clear brush pen over all the items to add some shine.


I will admit, this card was easier then the first one....After the Girl version, I knew all the mess I made and how I could do it better. So this card came about quickly and easily. 


Both cards turned out cute.... Maybe window cards are not as bad....maybe should try one more card with acetate sheet...wider frame sides to be able to add the acetate!

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment