Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sending Birthday Mail

We have a very dull and gloomy Sunday here in the south today.... weather has been cooler due to the rains... but the dull weather does not help :( So I decided to work on a card. 

I decided to use the Sending Happy Thoughts stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. It was part of their June card kit. I made a card using this stamp before -Birthday Mail. Love this set....especially the envelopes :))

So here is the card:

So I tried some dashes between the words.... I did not like it initially.... but after stamping some hearts I thought the whole thing looks cute! I love the fonts they have used in this stamp set. The "on your Birthday" sentiment is from On You Birthday by Stampin' Up!

I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Black Ink and then restamped it using Versamark Embossing Ink and sprinkled on some Clear Embossing powder for a subtle shine... unfortunately can't see the shine in the picture. All in all, it turned out super cute!

The card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)


No comments:

Post a Comment