Sunday, July 13, 2014

Medium Size Box

Today I have another 3-D project. This one is designed by Sam from Pootles Papercraft . It is a nice sized box that measures 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 1-3/4". Sam has 2 oversized tealights in her box which fit perfectly in this box. 

Here is my version:





It is the cutest little box... now the original design does not have the little notch I put, I just used a 1" circle punch to make the notch. I wanted to see how it looks, especially if I create this boxes to give to my students. Little hands would need the notch to easily open the box. 


I filled it with some candy I had at home.... I put in 10 pieces and they fit good and closed well too. I even put some mini Post-its, just to see how many would fit...I was able to put 6 of them easily. I really liked the size... it is perfect for candy favors, or as a gift box for jewelry.



Today all the material is from Stampin' Up- Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock, Poetry Print Pattern Paper, Label Love Stamp, Label Love Punch and 1-3/4" circle punch

Pootles has a very good video demonstrating how to make this box. Click HERE to watch. It is quick and easy to make.

Until next time,

Happy Krafting. 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment