Saturday, July 5, 2014

Birthday Cheers

Today I have a fun little card. I am trying to work on things for my classroom and making atleast 1 card a  day. So this card is simple and quick. 


Some drinks to share with the birthday girl :)) Lately I have gotten into fussy cutting (I was always scared of it) and love how fussy cutting, and paper piecing add wonderful dimension to the cards. So I stamped these images from Happy Hour stamp set (Stampin' Up!), colored them using the Marker pens and stamped them. 


I added some glitter with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and also added some glossy accents, which is hard to see in the pictures. The sentiments are from the same set as well. 


The background was created using Sizzix Texture Plate and I added some subtle glitter to the dots too (again hard to see in the pictures). Besides the fussy cutting, it was easy to put it all together....although the cutting didn'g really take that long as well! In the end, the card turned out cute :)

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment