Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Welcome Little One

Today I have a cute little card to congratulate new parents.... welcoming little sunshine :D

I had this "hello sunshine" pattern paper from Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit 2014 and is from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine 6" x 6" Paper Pack. It is a very happy paper pack.... I love the papers so much that I keep avoiding using them. So I thought "Hello Sunshine" would be perfect for a baby card :)


The stroller, and the sentiments are from this Baby stamp set I bought long ago... can't remember the brand. I stamped the sentiments using Versafine Black Ink and then re-stamped using Versamark ink and added some clear embossing powder. For final touches, I added some pearls and scattered them over the crowd. 

I like the simplicity of the card and how it can be used for baby arrival or baby shower.

This card is for sale on ETSY.

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment