Friday, July 4, 2014

Slim Treat Box

Happy 4th July to all.... It is fabulous that the long weekend is here.....although for the past 1 month, everyday has been a weekend day for me ;) (yayyy to Summer Vacation). Although in a little over 3 weeks that will end!! So while it dawned on me that I have done no prep for my classroom like I had planned.... so while I started on that..... crafting has not been forgotten.

So while I enjoy my morning coffee (which has been awesome everyday in the past month), I watch crafting videos and today my day started with Pootles Paper Craft's Tealight Treat Box. A super cute little box that can hold 4 tealights... but could be used for giving treats, gifts (necklaces/bracelets). 

So here is my version:


The finished pieces is 6-1/4" x 1-1/2" and 3/4" inch high. I really haven't decorated it well enough.... just added pattern paper on the top...as I just wanted to try making one.... Simply cute!!


I tried putting in a bracelet to see how it would fit.... pretty decent fit! It could also fit candy/chocolates or long, slim gift items/favors.... or tealight like Pootles has.....overall ....such a pretty box!!

Pootles has a good video demonstration as well as written measurements on her blog.... Click HERE to visit and learn how to make this awesome box. 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers!

1 comment: