Saturday, July 12, 2014

Neutral Baby Congrats

Through out the summer break I have been making cards.... and now its almost time to go back. So I got engrossed in making somethings for my classroom. But had to get back to making a card today. So I decided to use Paper Players Arts Challenge #209 It is a cute little sketch.... with a big circle in the front. The circle is what attracted me. I had the perfect stamp to go in the circle :)

Here is the original sketch:

PPA209 June 26 
 Here is my version of the sketch:


I have had this stamp forever now, but never used it. The stamp is Two by Two (Stampin' Up!). Today I used it and colored it in using Copic Markers and Stampin' Write Markers. 


I added some pearls to make it cute-sy ;) Since I was trying to make a Neutral card... I used brown, yellow and green mainly. 

While the layers are glued on top of each, I popped the whole panel on the card base. The brown layer is embossed using Sizzix Polka Dot Embossing folder. I tried to use to some Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen- Clear on the bird, butterfly and water and Silver on the embossed polka dots. 

Turned out cute.... mainly due to the stamp :D

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment