Saturday, August 11, 2012

Window Frame Birthday Wishes

So I know I have been MIA for past few weeks..had some family over, then working towards making cards for this boutique in my town that helps local artist sell their stuff..has kept me busy.

So more about this boutique... it's called Lavishly Posh Boutique and is the cutest little store. The owner is experienced event planner and PR professional. She started this store where they have different things for sale- like Baby items, jewelry, Bows and many more gift items. They also have this room attached where they host different events like Tea time, Story time etc. I found out about the store via a friend of mine, visited them and loved it. Now, they are going to house my cards and gift bags as well. It is exciting to take this step, I mean local people will know more about my product...nothing like it. So I have been making cards and bags to put in the store.

1st card I made was using the Window frame framelit and In color Cardstock from Stampin' Up!

A simple card with punched out flowers, window frame that goes well with the Happy Birthday from Sassy Salutations stamp set (Stampin' Up!). I am a fan of sponging and pearls....so I had to use them here ;)

So if you live around Augusta, Evans, or Grovetown, GA visit Lavishly Posh Boutique. You will not be disappointed. 

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment