Monday, August 13, 2012

Elegant Birthday

When I think of Birthday's I always think of fun and bright colors. So most of the birthday cards I make are bright and fun. But there are some who like Elegant looking cards....see for me elegant goes with Thank you cards or Wedding cards. But everyone has their choice. So I had ordered this background...flourish kind..and thought of using it to make a card. The print looked elegant... so my Birthday card turned out the same:

Yes it is simple and elegant.. so unlike the birthday cards I make... but I still like how it turned out...I don't know if its the color or the print or all of it that makes it look nice. I do love the More Mustard and Rich Razzleberry cardstock with the Crumb Cake CS. Infact I even layered the Crumb cake ribbon with Rich Razzleberry ribbon ( I looove ribbons...can't you tell :D) 

I did heat emboss the print on Rich razzleberry CS and also made holes on the scallop circle. The holes added to the look of the card I think. Who knew I could make elegnat birthday cards ;)

That is all for now,

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment