Monday, August 27, 2012

Bag/Box for treats

So today's box is very easy and simple to make. Again inspired from splitcoaststampers-- this box called as Maria's treat Box is simply cute and adorable. Just put your goodies in a cellophane bag and put it in this box, or directly put them in. Although I like the cellphone idea.

Now the instructions on splitcoaststampers is simple wonderful and has a video too. So I am not going to mess with it-- Maria's Treat Box.

My version:


I did not decorate it much... this was just a trial to see how it turns out, how much it can hold etc...I mean lets be honest, it is hard to tell from pictures. But it is a pretty decent size- 5-1/2" high, 4" length and 2" wide. I had some ghiradelli chocolates lying around. So I put them in a cellophane bag and put them in the box.



I think I could have stuffed more...Oh well... but it is a perfect treat holder. After making this, thought maybe could add ribbon/paper handles- to the tall back or maybe by the actual box!! Will have to experiment. 



Simply cute. Thank you Maria from splitcoaststampers for sharing this. 

This is all for now,

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment