Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome Little One

Continuing with my card making for the boutique.... I made this welcome baby card...again this is not gender specific, a neutral card to wish congrats to the new parents. But it is super cute I think ;)


I wanted to use this stamp set Little Additions, it had this crib.....as soon as I stamped it I knew cutting it out would be the best....only if it had a die cut to go along with it, would have been perfect ;) Never the less, I did cut it out by hand (it is a handmade card-some imperfections are must :D).  The crib by itself looked lonely... so I used the baby head from other stamp set Baby Bundle. It turned out sooo cute. The sentiment is from a baby stamp set I purchased from Michaels (sorry can't rem the company name)

A closer look at the baby and the crib :D

Isn't that super cute???? I knooow!!!

That is all for me from now!

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment