Friday, August 24, 2012

Circle Birthday

I had been seeing these cards which have circles on them. I like geometric prints...and this stamp set Circle Circus is eye appealing. The nice prints stamped in bright colors and punched out using circle punches of different sizes add and interesting dimension to a card. So my card today uses this stamp set and some bright inks. 



While deciding which stamps to use, I decided to use the stamp with border circle print. I thought that it would be perfect to hold the Birthday wishes. 2 years ago I had visited a craft show with my friends in Columbia, SC. First time I saw the waterfall/cascading cards-these kids have like series of images tucked in and you pull a string and ribbon and all images are revealed. So they were selling these mini stamps to go on those little squares. That is what I used on this card. 


The circles are just super cute.... could not stop staring at the card ;)

This is all for today,

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment