Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy I Do Day

Weddings are always fun and happy times. There is the happy couple, the family members, vows, ring exchange, music, dance, cake and what not. Of course the couple are center of attention... it is their day!! Happy couple are also center of attention of my card for today.


The wedding couple is 1 stamp which I found years ago (lets say 5-1/2 years approx)...when I had just started collecting stamps and had gotten into making cards for friends and family. I have always like this stamped... now the bride and the groom don't have smiles on the stamp..i make my own...it is their happy day...so they have to have a wide smile on their face :D

The embossed swirly background, embossed hearts and pearls add perfect touch to this card.... looks all wedding-y ;)

That is all for now...

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment