Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock Box

So I was surfing on pinterest and somehow I reached this blog which had this box/bag made out of 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock. Unfrotunately I closed it before saving the blog add... and I accessed it via my Ipad and now can't find it :( I am sorry to that blogger .... if I knew your name I could credit you for this. 

Coming back to the box...I have made a similar box. The difference between the One Sheet box and this treat box is the scoring lines. The instructions for One sheet box on Splitcoaststampers is well described with a video. 

To make this box, you just score on 11" side at 3/4", 4-1/2", 6-1/2" and 10-1/4" and on 8-1/2" side you score at 2" and 6-1/2". Follow rest of the instructions as shown in One sheet box



So it is little...wider than the one sheet box. The final bag/box measures 4-1/2" length, 2" wide and 4 -1/2" high. It is perfect for favors or giving out treats.



I added velcro closure so it stays well and can be picked up using the handles.






This is all for today,

Until Next time

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment