Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flower Blossoms

After seeing the blossom Birthday card, a friend of mine requested for just the flowers for her daughter. She loves flowers, and is process of redecorating her room. So my friends thought her daughter could use the flowers in a frame to add pretty decor to her room, especially since she loves flowers. So they asked me to make Yellow and Green Flowers- daughter loves those colors. So using the Build a Blossom stamp set and Blossom Builder Punch, I created these flowers.


I did heat emboss to add something extra to the flowers. I did not want to add pearls in the middle. So I went for brads. I know I have said this earlier, but I simply love this stamp set and the punch. Makes just awesome looking flowers.

This is all for today,

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment