Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sweet Beginnings

I have been making lot of cards lately (for a local store here ). I started to make some Baby Shower cards. I had bought this Clear stamp set from Michaels (again cant rem the name of the company) ... the stamp set was Baby themed. It has a pregnant lady (silhouette) stamp that I love and had made 1 card with it. So I decided to use the stamp again... and made 2 cards-one for boy and other for girl. 


There is something about silhouettes... they just make the card look so.... WOW :D The designer papers are from Stampin' Up! Nursery suite collection (retired now) Certain of the designs are in Pink and Blue...perfect for my card =) So I decided to make separate card for "It's a girl" and "It's a boy" shower. 

A closer look at the image:

 That little gemstone is perfectly placed to signify the whole reason a baby shower happens ;) --cute little one that is going tocome and fill joy in everyone's heart around him/her. 

Surely a heart-warming card :D

That is all for now,

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment