Monday, August 20, 2012

Wedding Dress

Yesterday the card was wedding cake. Today the card is another wedding card and using the same stamp set Love & Laughter. I love the wedding dress in this stamp set. The wordiness and the shape of the dress make it very pleasing to the eye.


I have been seeing white cards. I am a very colorful person with bright colors. But I decided to try it out for change. White is associated with wedding. So I tried some white on white with splash of color. Traditionally the dress is white, but just to add some color, I decided to stamp on red cardstock with silvery kinda color.



The dress is just super cute. But it looked incomplete. So I added the pearl, like a bow around the waist.

This is all for now,

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment