Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cherry on Top

BIRTHDAY CAKE are the yummiest thing to eat. I mean we all eat cake when we want, but Birthday cake has its own charm... the excitement of birthday celebrations, enjoying with friends and family and cutting the cake. Some might say its more a kid thing... come on, tell me that secretly you enjoy it. Don't you love the surprise cake your friends or colleagues get for you!!! Well today's card is cake with cherry on top ;)

I love the bright color combo of Red and blue.. with some green on it. The stamp set A Cherry on Top is a hostess set that you can earn if you host a Stampin' Up! party at your house.  I used the cake stand, and the sentiment from the set. But I wanted to add layer of cake and the cherry. So I cut rectangular piece of cake, with green border icing and stamped and cut the cherry. 


I like the texture on cake ... adds a little extra, I think adds cuteness :D The bright colors and cake make this a very cheery card.

This is all for today,

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)




No comments:

Post a Comment