Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lacy Birthday

So with its new catalog, Stampin' Up! came with some new stamps, punches, and dies. The stamp set I used for this card is called Lacy and Lovely. It has these pretty images, which can be stamped to create background or can be stamped and punched. They are just super pretty. Since I wanted to make a birthday card, I knew it was going to be bright and pretty. So I decided to use Summer Starfruit and Melon Mambo and decided to stamp and emboss the Lacy image. I had recently bought pink opaque embossing powder- matched perfectly with melon mambo ;) 

So I took a piece of whisper white and randomly stamped the Lacy image over the CS with versamark ink, added some embossing powder and voila...had a nice bright layer for my card.


The picture looks so pretty n bright.....think how it looks in person :D So with the sentiment I felt it still felt like it needed something. So I added a ribbon (I love my ribbons)-COMPLETE. 



Love how the image turned out and how the whole card looks =)

This card is for sale on Etsy

That is all for now,

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)


No comments:

Post a Comment