Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teacup Vase

Lately I have been working on decorating my Kitchen... actually it just happened..the idea was to make wall art from the ideas found on pinterest and decorate empty walls of all the rooms. The work started with Kitchen... and here we are... making Kitchen decor. So last posting was about subway art Kitchen Rules


While making wall art, I have also been reorganizing my craft room... trying to De-clutter and removing unwanted items, bringing in the right storage for all my tools and papers and stamps and every little thing I use to make my arts and craft. Michael's had 50% off their storage collection ;) had to go get some. When you are at Michaels you HAVE to walk through the clearance aisle... well I did and found me these pretty vases... originally priced at 24.99$ and 19.99$ they were priced down to 5.49$ and 4.49$ respectively (YAYY) 


So I bought them thinking, I would stencil them. But instead I decided to use Stazon ink and Stamps. This wonderful set by Stampin' Up! called Tea Shoppe # 125547 had a pretty big tea cup...since it was kitchen decor...I thought this was perfect. So here are the vases done finally:





The vases are little on the cream side and not pure white. So I decided to use black ink...and nothing better than Stazon...I am hoping it will stay permanently ;) I might spray on a sealer to make the ink permanent. I have not touched the stamped image and just put it up above the cabinets. But I love it how it looks and adds to my kitchen :D


This is all for now...

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment