Monday, July 2, 2012

Wish, Celebrate and Party

Almost 1-1/2 yrs ago my friend and I had gone to this craft show in Columbia, S.C. There were lot of vendors selling stamps, inks, punches and lot of other things. We also learned new techniques and got many ideas from there. We loved it...and ofcourse we had to shop some ;) (tonnes maybe haha) There I found this set of mini stamps by a company called Art Gone Wild...they were really cute. Finally I used one of the sets ;)


The set is called Birthday and Sweets Little Pictures sold by Art Gone Wild.  Now like I said I had bought this stamp set while back....but their current catalog shows some new cute sets :D Used square punch and scallop Nestabilities die to layer the cute images.

It is listed on Etsy for sale

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)


No comments:

Post a Comment