Friday, June 28, 2013

Birthday Cake banner

Today's card is inspired from sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping, Challenge # 245. The Sketch:
 

So here is my creation:
Banners just make the card so cute!! I love using banners on my card. This is going to be one of those sketches I might just use often with all those banners :)


So I decided to pop the label and also popped the little cupcake on it....Now cupcake is perfect anytime dessert...but birthday cupcakes are just different :) It perfectly fit in the circle... so that was awesome.


I like how the mustard and green show up on the red....due to those 2 colors in the banner, I stamped the sentiment, label and cupcake icing in red... sweet and simple.

This is all for today,

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment