Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Black and White Wedding

I am trying to get back on my card making track :D here is one I created yesterday. It is inspired from a sketch on Splitcoaststampers.



 I have been intrigued with Black and White wedding card. Most of the time wedding cards I make are inspired from invitation cards or wedding color theme the bride is using. Indian weddings are bright, colorful and weddings in general are happy times. So I prefer to make bright, colorful yet elegant looking wedding cards. However, I have often seen Black and White wedding cards on Pinterest. So I decided to make one....I still managed to sneak in pop of red... it just looked too plain ;)

The inspirational sketch:


This is Wednesday's Sketch Challenge #429 from Splitcoaststamper. I know there is no ribbon on the inspiration, but with the wedding theme, I had to add one :D Its just an embellishment so its fair ;) 


The Oval is popped up, so are both sentiments. I have covered the sentiment Best Wishes with glossy accent medium giving it a nice shine. I am still learning how to work with this medium... but loving how it gives nice to embellishments or stamped image while protecting it. 

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)



No comments:

Post a Comment