Monday, June 17, 2013

Colorful Birthday

This is another card that I had been wanting to make for a while now. I have seen cards on Pinterest that have shape cut out in the layering cardstock and there are colorful strips of paper under the cut out. So I decided to try a card of my own with the cutout layer. Here is my card:

Of course I used scraps of designer paper under the cut out.. But the different colors look simply stunning together especially layed against the kraft colored cardstock. I used Stampin' Up' new oval dies to cut out the oval shape and used the part that cut out as a layer for the sentiment =) I know my "partner in crime" is going to love my efforts on using scraps :) 


I love making faux stitches... so went around the card...wanted to make it around the ovals too, but was not sure how it would look. Still being in the Bling mode...I added some rhinestones instead =)

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment