Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Today's card is inspired form The Paper Players Challenge 151. The sketch is simple and cute.


I liked the sketch as soon as I saw it (all the layers :D) and thought it would be super cute with some bright colors. Here is my take on this sketch
I love the bright yellow and blue on kraft card base...The fancy broder edge is from Stampin' Up! called the Adorning Accents Edgelits. The only difficult thing about this edgelit is ensuring its straight and even. I always have a hard time with that!

 After deciding to add layers of circles, how to place the sentiment was hard decision. Finally I decided to heat emboss the sentiment with white embossing powder... looks good!!

After finishing everything, I stared at the card for few minutes and thought rhinestones would be perfect...so started with the image and later even added on the ribbon by the circle, think it adds interest to the card :)

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Shraddha! I love how you placed the rhinestones in a partial circle. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shraddha, These bright, bold colors are beautiful in this card. Love Circle Circus and your placement of the bling. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaddrah, this is gorgeous! I absolutely love the rich color combo and the layered circles. The perfectly placed bling is a fabulous finishing touch. Wow! Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete