Friday, June 14, 2013

Flower Happy Birthday to you

Finally I ordered the new colors from Stampin' Up!....cute colors and got them in mail yesterday. I decided to use it in my card today. The card's layout is from Sketch Challenge 438 on Splitcoaststampers.com. I like their Wednesday Sketch Challenges. I download the sketch on my computer to use later. Best part it...the sketch challenge is not a competition but more of a place to share different outcomes of the same layout. It does not have time limit. So if you make a card for a particular sketch and want to upload it after a month or two or more....it is absolutely okay =)

So this sketch is from 2 Wednesdays ago:



Here is my version of this layout:


The Quint-Essential flower is stamped in the new in colors from Stampin' UP! The cardstocks layered on brown cardstock are Pistachio Pudding (green shade) and Cool Cantaloupr (Orange shade) . I Stamped the flower in 4 different colors and use different punches to punch the layers out and popped them using 3-Dimensional glue. Love how the flower turned out =)


This card is for sale on ETSY

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment