Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mosaic Birthday Wishes

Today's card is simple card using sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping ... an old one... but I had copied the sketch down as I had liked it... and decided to use it today with the new Mosaic Madness stamp set I got from Stampin' Up! 

So here is the sketch:

 

Here is my version:


I have started to like white on white cards =) Although colors are still essential and so is distressing edges!! Simply can't do without those :) I stamped the mosaics in different colors and punched them using the coordinating punch. Very cute punch and stamp bundle available on Stampin' Up! website.


I popped the sentiment using 3-dimensional glue. Once I was done, I thought something was missing. So I decided to add rhinestones in the blue mosaics and eventually added to all. It gave my card a more finished look =)

 
This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment