Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cherry On top birthday

Another bright but simple birthday card. The inspiration is a Sketch that I had downloaded over a year ago, but could not remember from where. Silly me did not read the name of the blog on top of the pic :P ... one google search later...found Freshly Made Sketches They have some cute sketches... You will always find link to this blog in the Challenges list on the left of this post .. its a list of some of my favorite challenge blogs/websites.

Anywaz... look at the sketch:

My version of the sketch:


Birthday card... clean and simple... The cupcake is popped up, so is the sentiment. I know the strips are not sized as shown in sketch, But longer strips looked better with my design. I tried to use colors that would go for men and women... tried to make the card unisex :) The image and the sentiment coordinate perfectly...even tough they are from 2 different sets...love when that happens :)



The card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy krafting,

Cheers =)

1 comment: