Monday, June 24, 2013

Simple Birthday Wishes

Today's card is for a sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. I had been wanting to make card for this challenge for few days now, but with summer studies it was not working out. Finally got the chance to make it yesterday =) This is for Sketch Challenge # 91

Here is the sketch:

 
A simple sketch.... So I decided to keep it simple in my version too. My version:
 

 I though of adding a small flower or butterfly, but just did not want to add on... so instead I decided to put the small rhinestones under the sentiment. 


I like how the card turned out...simple, yet pretty =)

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

4 comments:

  1. The little rhinestones are a perfect addition to your beautiful CAS card! I love the colors and polka dotted patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loved the selection of colors.. Beautiful card.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete