Monday, June 10, 2013

Here's to you Dad-Birthday

Simon Says Stamp has become my new favorite place to shop lately =) love the photopolymer stamps... cute designs, see through for better stamping...and some wonderful die designs as well. So I had been waiting for the recent purchases I made... but weather issues delayed them a little...Nevertheless, it came in mail today :) T

Today's card uses Avery Elle's The Man Stamp Set -- super addition to Masculine themed stamps.


The bottle and the drink inside are 2 different stamps that can be layered (LOVE IT!!) and I then hand cut the bottles. The sentiment "Here's to you Dad!" is also part of the stamp set. The designer paper and the drink bottles make the card pretty masculine I think =) 

A closer look at the bottle and the sentiments:



This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment